NLD central executive committee member Win Htein said on February 20 that they have recommended that the Mon State MP (Kyaik Hto Township Constituency No.2) Dr Aye Zan would be suitable for the new Mon State Chief Minister position.
Mon State MP (Kyaik Hto Township Constituency No.2) Dr Aye Zan.
“Recently there were complaints [against Mon State Chief Minister Min Min Oo]. But we have to do things in accordance with political conditions when the right time comes. We have nominated Dr Aye Zan for the Mon State Chief Minister position,” said Win Htein.
After complaints, former Mon State Chief Minister Min Min Oo resigned from his government position on February 18.
Regional MP Dr Aye Zan is from NLD.
Latest from BNI
- Department Surpluses Returned to Mon State Gov’t for use in Development
- Mon State extends initial approval to seaport, industrial zone projects
- New Mon State Chief Minister announces weekly press conferences
- Tatmadaw halts road construction project in KNU-controlled territory
- SNLD kicks off by-election campaign in Shan State